Thursday, March 22, 2012

Take it off Tuesday

I didn't get around to posting on Tuesday but I did weigh in that day.  I was down to 166.4 so that's 8 pounds lost in about a week and a half.  I've been having good days and bad days.  Some days are just easier than others.  The thing that keeps me going is that my clothes are already starting to feel looser and when I put something on I feel comfortable with the way I look in it.  I do not want to be the biggest girl in the room anymore so I am going to keep plugging away at this.  I need to add in some exercise but I've been having a problem with my arm - diagnosed with lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow)  today so hopefully once I start wearing this brace I will have some relief and can get moving.  The good news is that I'm less motivated to lose weight so that my husband will like the way I look and more motivated to lose it so that I will like how I look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment