Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!  I hope you will enjoy visiting with me as I write about my crazy life with a seven year old, an infant, three dogs, a cat and one traveling husband.  There'll also be stories involving my insane extended family and friends and all of their drama.  Now that I have an infant I don't get out as often for coffee dates with my besties so I need somewhere to spew all the randomness that pops into my head.  What can I tell you about myself?  I love to read other blogs, especially those about party planning and those from other mommies like me.  It's my little indulgance and my secret escape.  I love my family, my friends and my animals with a  passion.  I try to say what I mean and mean what I say even when it's not popular although the older I get, the better I am getting at just not saying anything.  I live in the south (and love it - shhh don't tell my family!) but have come to realize that having grown up in the north I will never really be considered a southerner.   I am glad that my girls will be.  I married my college sweetheart (although we took a several year hiatus after college) and believe more and more that he is my best friend in life.  That said, I believe no man can ever take the place of good girlfriends.  I have many and cherish all of them.  So, that's where this begins.  Hope you'll decide to join me.  Who knows we might even become fast friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment